Our experienced and knowledgeable team is made up of approximately 40 professionals, including nine CPAs, collectively working towards our mission to help our business clients and their owners achieve their financial goals.
BA and Flynn Accounting Solutions provide a full range of business accounting, tax, advisory, or complete accounting solutions for small and medium size business clients including Client Accounting Services (CAS), tax planning and tax return preparation, payroll, business advisory, and comprehensive financial planning.
BA and Flynn Accounting Solutions have offices in Rockland and Woburn, Massachusetts.
Why We Are Different
Other Tax Preparation Firms
- Meets with client once a year during tax time. Not a good time to discuss the tax impact of the previous year’s business activity.
- Fees are often an unpleasant surprise.
- Preparer’s may not be small to medium size business experts.
- We alleviate tax deadline headaches through proactive tax planning sessions throughout the year.
- We prepare accurate and timely entity tax returns as well as the business owner’s personal tax return.
- Our business tax preparation fee is built into the monthly flat rate, eliminating surprises and strains on your cash flow.
- We are always available to answer your tax questions and show you the tax impact of financial decisions. No additional charge.
- We provide Quarterly tax vouchers and remind you when they are due. We keep you in compliance with IRS requirements and give you vision on your cash flow impact from taxes.
- We provide actionable tax saving ideas well before year-end deadlines