Tax & Audit Associate – Hybrid Options, Work/Life Balance
BA, Inc. is a regional accounting and advisory services firm focused on helping small and medium size businesses achieve their financial goals. Since 2003, Architects, Designers, Real Estate Developers & Operators, and Professional Service organizations have partnered with BA for our proactive and responsive advice, understanding of our client’s needs, and our talented and versatile team of 34 professionals and nine CPAs. Our purpose is to help businesses achieve its financial goals.
We are seeking an experienced Tax & Audit Associate to join our Team to service our expanding entity client network.. A successful Tax & Audit Associate will enjoy working directly with clients, enthusiastically participates in their own growth as well as the growth of the firm, and leading and coaching peers and Staff.
Our firm continues to grow steadily and we’re looking for someone to grow with us. We offer a flexible schedule with mix of remote and in office time from our Woburn or Rockland locations.
- Assists with audits, reviews, compilations and other assurance services for various small business and not-for-profit clients
- Manages client relationship and works to collect necessary information for FS service completion
- Keeps manager/principal informed of engagement status and issues
- Prepare financial statement packages for your managed client list
- Prepare entity and individual business owner tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related filed is required
- General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations
- 1+ years public accounting experience with emphasis in financial statement preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations
- Prior experience with a public accounting and/or professional services firm is preferred
- CCH Tax and ProSystem Engagement software experience a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize and complete assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary and Incentive
- Group health insurance plan
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Schedule Monday to Friday
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Caitlin Morris email@example.com. Please reference “Tax & Audit Associates” in your subject line.