Architecture and Design
Providing valued financial statement, business advise and tax planning services for the Architecture and Design industry.
We have deep knowledge, expertise and years of experience working with architect and design industry clients providing valued financial statement, business advise and tax planning services. With our knowledge and financial expertise in the architect and design industry, we are uniquely qualified to help with your business, accounting, and tax needs.
We help firms ranging in size from a local sole proprietor to those with multiple offices across the country. No matter your size, goals, and challenges, we are a committed trusted partner who will listen and understand your needs, provide proactive and responsive advice, deliver on our promises, and exceed your expectations.
In addition to comprehensive client accounting, financial statement, and tax services, we offer expertise in the following specialized advisory areas:
- Cash flow and profitability planning and forecasting
- Principal succession planning and new principal admission programs
- Industry financial benchmarking
- Performance and team productivity metrics
- Compensation and bonus analysis
- 179D energy and research & development tax credits
- Overhead rate (FAR 31) audits and compliance
- Accounting process and internal control consulting
- Principal buy-sell advisory
- Retirement plan analysis – SEP, ESOP and 401(k)
‘We have worked with BA, Inc. (formerly Flynn Accounting Solutions) for a number of years. They have guided us and helped greatly with our bookkeeping, accounting and taxes. Their input has been invaluable to our business. The team at Flynn are a pleasure to work with and their friendly service is also appreciated. Two thumbs up for BA, Inc. (formerly Flynn Accounting Solutions)!’